Access Statement for 9 Green Lane Bed and Breakfast
At 9 Green Lane we will do our best to accommodate any special requirements as far as we are able. The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any queries or questions please feel free to call us and we will do all we can to help.
9 Green Lane is totally non-smoking.
We are pleased to accept children from 12 years of age.
Our normal check-in times are between 3.00 pm and 7.00 pm. Please let us know if you require an earlier or later check-in.
It may not be possible to provide earlier access to your room without prior notice.
- The main arrival point point for buses is on the market place, a five minute walk from 9 Green Lane.
- Buxton train station is 15 minutes walk away.
- We can provide information in large print if required.
- You can contact us via phone or letter.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- We have our own private parking directly in front of the house, and access to the house is via a single step. We are happy to offer assistance with luggage. The town centre is within 10 to 15 mins comfortable walk. The front door is kept closed at all times and guests are provided with a key.
- The breakfast room is on the ground floor just off the reception hall.
- The area is tiled.
- We have four rooms on the ground floor, and five rooms on the first floor. Our ground floor rooms consist of a single room with step in shower, a double room with step in shower, a double room with step in bath and shower, and a twin room with step in bath and shower.
- The hall and stairs are well lit and are also provided with emergency lighting in event of mains failure.
- The fire alarm system is audible only, but guests will be alerted in the event of emergency.